Take a step back and see the big picture. Learn how to apply traditional marketing strategies and concepts in the digital marketplace so you can be confident in your marketing mix. This workshop is ideal for senior marketing professionals and founders/owners, and can be applied to new and mature businesses alike.
The Modern Marketing Strategy & Management workshop consists of 32 hours of sessions over 10 weeks, with each week totalling 3 hours of classroom time.
By the end of this workshop, students will have:
- developed expertise in data-driven marketing.
- learned about customer-centricity and how to utilize it in marketing plans.
- dived deep into multi-channel marketing.
- become experts in writing engaging content for ideal customers.
- learned how to create roles and expectations for growing marketing teams, and what to look for in the hiring process.
This workshop will be conducted in a group format, where each business can send one trainee or team to attend the workshop. Each workshop will have a maximum of three different businesses participating.
During the classroom sessions, we will provide concept review and instruction, followed by practical application and group discussion exercises using real-world examples and case studies. certification, trainees must pass both exams and complete all homework assignments.
Prices for Students, per Business (maximum 3 businesses per workshop):
- 1st Seat: $4500
- 2nd Seat: $2500
- 3rd Seat: $1500
- 4th seat and up: $999